At Green Bliss Projects, we are known for providing homely apartments to corporate executives, dignitaries, expatriates, and company staff members in serene and secure locations.
We also lease conducive office spaces to large and small scale enterprises.
WHAT REALLY IS A CORPORATE LEASE
Corporate Rentals: An Ideal Accommodation Option For Professionals
A corporate rental is a fully-furnished property that is rented out to business professionals over a period of time.
They are best suited for working professionals that require longer stay in new locations, and are designed to give the home away from home feel during vacations, business trips, or a relocation.
Corporate rentals are also called corporate apartments, executive apartments, serviced apartments, corporate housing, or short-term housing.
Professionals residing in corporate rentals enjoy top notch services such as: housekeeping, laundry, stable electricity, security, and other custom facilities.
Here are some of the things you get to enjoy by choosing a corporate rental:
1. Spacious And Cozy Living Areas: Corporate rentals come with nice beds and furnitures, and they are usually more spacious than hotels. This means that you can relax better after a long trip or busy day at work.
2. On-Site Laundry Service: Corporate rentals often offer on-site laundry service. This means that you won’t have to worry about having clean clothes while you’re away from your real home.
3. Equipped Kitchens: If you prefer eating home-cooked meals, corporate rentals would work fine for you because they come with fully equipped kitchens. This allows you to save money on food while giving you more control over what you consume.
4. WI-FI Access: Most corporate rentals come with high-speed internet, this enables you to stay connected even while you’re not at home. Making it ideal for remote workers and travelers to stay connected while on a business trip.
5. Friendly Support Staff: While staying in a corporate rental, there is less chance to feeling lonely or out of place because, you will often have an on-site staff to help you with anything you need during your stay.
6. Pet-Friendly Accommodation: If you own a pet that you must relocate with, some corporate rentals allow this. But it is advisable to confirm if your apartment provider allows pets. Don’t assume they do.
7. Flexible Duration: Corporate rentals give you the flexibility of staying for as long or as little time as you need, with the option of renewing your lease if you so desire.